Monday, June 1, 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge #17


Wow!! I am so happy my Mom asked if I'd would be the guest designer for The Pink Elephant this week. I am so happy!! I started thinking about what I would do right away!!
First, I thought of the colors I want to use. Then I picked the stamp set. I used Stampin' Up! stamp set "Pocket Silhouettes". I think it is very pretty.
I wanted to make the card all by myself, but I couldn't tie the ribbon right, so Mommy did that part. I am left-handed and had trouble. Mommy said the wider ribbon is harder to work with.
I had fun!
Thanks Mommy and Ms. Robin!

~Hannah~

6 comments:

LORi said...

Bravo Hannah!!! I am very proud of you!!! Your card is wonderful!!

Love you!!
Mommy

Terri said...

OMGosh, Hannah!! Your card is so beautiful! You definitely took after your Mom with your crafting talent! What a great idea for you to be the guest designer!! Great job! I'll submit mine soon! Love, Miss Terri

Trudi said...

Wow Hannah! You did a great job on your card! I like your color combo you picked. You're a natural with the card making :) Thanks for being our guest designer this week!

Robin said...

WOW Hannah!! You made a beautiful card for TPE this week!! I am so proud of you too!!! Thank YOU for being our guest designer this week. It is an honor to have your gorgeous card on our blog!
hugs!

Annie said...

oh Hannah your card is absolutely gorgeous. I love the colours you chose and that stamping is just great.
We are very lucky to have a guest designer with your talent.

Ann xxx

PS: I'm not too good with wide ribbon either - do you think your Mum will tie mine for me?

Carol said...

Wow! Gorgeous card Hannah :) I think i'm right in saying the stamp you used is quite tiny, yet you have made a whole field of beautiful flowers with it....Just so pretty :)
Thanks for being our guest!

Hugs
Carol x