Sunday, January 31, 2010

DCRU NEWS

Oh I am soooooo happy that I get to be on the
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
...Thank You very Much Ms. Claudia!!!

Here is my bio and DT Photo...this is super fun!!!


Hi! My name is Hannah Boyd, but my family has called me Hannah Bug for as long as I can remember, which is why I called my blog Hannah Bug. I am a Christian, homeschooled daughter to my two wonderful parents, Lori and Eric. I have 3 rowdy little brothers (Landon, McCoy and Juss) and 1 sweet little sister (Ella). I love my family very much.

I love to draw, paint, take pictures and make cards. My Mom lets me use just about all of her craft stuff and that makes me sooooo happy!! I was so excited and couldn't believe it when Ms. Claudia emailed to tell me, that she picked me to join her Die Cuts R Us Design Team. Thank you so much Ms. Claudia...you made one of my dreams come true and this is proof that it doesn't matter how young you are, you can still try out for your dreams. My Mom is so proud of me because she loves card making too and we love to make cards together!!! This is so exciting, so fun to see what else God has in store
for me, because He isn't finished with me yet!!! Yay...I can't believe I am a DCRU DT member!!! Yippee!!

2 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Congratulations, Hannah!! I am so excited that we get to work together on another team!!

Maylee said...

Congratulations Hannah, your work is beautiful!