Thursday, February 3, 2011

By LORi Designs Challenge - BLDC3

Are you ready for another By LORi Designs Challenge?

I had so much fun coloring Sunny and making this card with my Mom.
She tied my bow btw. I can't tie them that good.
I need more practice.

Bug & Roo - Sunny
Sunny is one of my very own Bug & Roo Stamps!!
Bug & Roo Stamps
You can buy her HERE.


My Mom let me use some of the really really really pretty ribbon that Ms. Andrea sent 
her for her birthday all the way from Ms. Andrea's Ribbon Shop in England.
That was very nice of Ms. Andrea and my Mom was so excited to open the gift. 
It was pretty too!!


Here's our challenge:

You can find the challenge, the challenge details and all the 
super SWEET cards the Lollipop Girls designed HERE!!

Hope your day is filled with SUNshine!!


Hugs - Hannah

2 comments:

faithnme said...

Just Gorgeous Hannah.. I love that color it's soo "rich"

Hugs

Kimmarie Baker said...

Your card is so pretty! I love how you color!!, especially the hair. I have some of your images and my daughters and I love coloring them too! tfs