Monday, March 1, 2010

The PiNK Elephant and Puddle Jumpers



Add Green to your Color Combo

_________________________________________

I am so very excited to introduce our sponsor this week!!

This is a company very near and dear to my heart.
My Mom's really good friend Claudia Harvey of Die Cuts R Us
has started a new stamp company and she asked my Mom (Lori Boyd) to
design a new line of stamps!!

She did and the Puddle Jumpers are now available for purchase HERE.

They are priced very reasonably...$8 each, so for only $24 you can
purchase all 3 of the March Puddle Jumpers!!

They will be sold exclusively
for
Claudia and Company
at

Claudia has offered a prize as well, so
one randomly drawn winner will win
Sweet Little Noah

Here are a few cards my Mom made using Noah:
You will receive Noah and his Lil' Puppy
Yep, 2 stamps for the price of one!
Use them together, or separately.
How about mixing and matching pets with the other Puddle Jumpers?

Made from deep etched red rubber.

Pre-mounted on cling foam, ready for you to trim and
pop on an acrylic block to stamp away!!

Noah measures 3 inches.

Thanks so much Claudia!!


Here is my card:

I used Emma - Puddle Jumper!!
She is so cute and I love to color her!!

I hope you get some Puddle Jumpers of your own to color...you will love them!!!




3 comments:

Maylee said...

Super cute Hannah! You are a very talented young lady! Love how you and your mom photograph your cards! Would love some hints : )

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Your card is gorgeous Hannah!

Kristy xx

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card, Hannah!! I love all the new PJ's but I think Emma is my fav too!!