Friday, March 12, 2010

My Inspiration post at DCRU

I was excited and nervous, but with my Mom's posting help...I did 
my very first Inspiration Post at 
Die Cuts R Us
yesterday!!!

I had to wait until today to post this on my blog because 
my mom has been really busy with the main computer.

She is working on new Puddle Jumpers and business stuff with Ms. Claudia.  
She said that stuff comes first so i had to wait and wait and wait, but here you go!!  

Here are the two cards I made for Die Cuts R Us:
Daisy Puddle Jumper

Noah Puddle Jumper
 Here are the products I used from the
I hope you feel inspired to create with the Puddle Jumpers, Basic Gray Papers 
and all the other nice products at Die Cuts R Us!!

-Hugs-


3 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Hannah, these are fabulous!! I love how you textured the pattern paper!! Wonderful job!!

LORi said...

Great Job Hannah Bug!!!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.